It's time to move on from that leaking, expensive, and tired air-cooled VW motor! No longer are the days of expensive and complicated fuel injection motor systems! OEM reliable fuel injection systems are in REACH.
This used, low mileage 2.4 liter Direct Injected Ecotec LEA engine has a compression ratio of 11.2:1. This engine puts out 230 hp at 6400 RPM's and 210 ft-lbs of torque. This engine meets S.C.O.R.E., S.N.O.R.E. and M.O.R.E. class 5 and 10 engine regulations. All external components listed in the base package below are brand new. An optional new, zero miles version of this engine is also available.
The LEA Is a larger 2.4 L—2,384 cc (145.5 cu in)—version of the Ecotec. Both the 88 mm (3.5 in) bore and 98 mm (3.9 in) stroke are larger, and Variable Valve Timing [VVT] on the intake and exhaust improve low-end torque. Compression is 11.2:1. The LEA is a true 200 HP out-of-the-box solution.
The 2.4L Ecotec is the motor of choice in off-road applications at AFI. Here is why:
* The 2.4L LEA offers direct injection for more power and better fuel economy
* The 2.4L LEA offers more displacement
* The 2.4L LEA supports VVT
* The 2.4L LEA supports Electronic Throttle Body
* The 2.4L LEA uses the 'reinforced' GM GEN II block [the same block as the LSJ/LNF]
* The 2.4L LEA has targeted oil jets to cool pistons
* The 2.4L LEA has a higher flowing intake manifold [than the L61]
* The 2.4L LEA uses 58X crankshaft position sensing
* The 2.4L LEA uses digital crankshaft & camshaft position sensors
* The 2.4L LEA uses an individual coil on plug ignition system
* The 2.4L LEA uses the vastly superior 32-bit E39 ECM
So why buy an Ecotec engine from AFI? AFI does all the work for you. What we do at AFI is provide a value to you. We believe customers of AFI appreciate a known source, and above all else, appreciate a quality product. We go above and beyond, when you choose AFI with your Ecotec engine you are getting:
AFI STAGE III Ecotec Combo's come with the following accessories:
The header & intake package shown is NOT included in the Stage 1 pricing. You can add this package in your cart or with an AFI sales representative.
This is a complete bolt-in solution with the large primary pieces needed to properly install your Ecotec!
These go fast!! Please call or email with questions!